I am now 30 weeks and 2 days along in this 4th pregnancy. Yay, right? Of course. Yay.
But being this heavy, sometimes swollen, sometimes dizzy, and always hungry - I can't really go anywhere.
And for a person who likes the outdoors and has itchy feet (that's an Asian thing that symbolizes you want to go places - not a foot disease), being stuck at home is depressing.
Driving out 5 or more times a day to take kids to school and extra-curricular activities, going to the store, and going to my mom's do NOT count as travelling.
So really, the only travelling I've been doing is on Pinterest. ON THE SCREEN AND IN MY HEAD, I go to places like these: OUTDOORS
But you know, I have to be realistic. I really just want to travel upstairs and hop into one of these: A SHOWER
Ultimately though, there's really only one place I want to travel to - any time I want, for as long as I want: THE BED
Seriously. Sleep. I just want to travel to dreamland and SLEEP!
Where have you been wanting to go recently?
But being this heavy, sometimes swollen, sometimes dizzy, and always hungry - I can't really go anywhere.
And for a person who likes the outdoors and has itchy feet (that's an Asian thing that symbolizes you want to go places - not a foot disease), being stuck at home is depressing.
Driving out 5 or more times a day to take kids to school and extra-curricular activities, going to the store, and going to my mom's do NOT count as travelling.
So really, the only travelling I've been doing is on Pinterest. ON THE SCREEN AND IN MY HEAD, I go to places like these: OUTDOORS
But you know, I have to be realistic. I really just want to travel upstairs and hop into one of these: A SHOWER
Ultimately though, there's really only one place I want to travel to - any time I want, for as long as I want: THE BED
Seriously. Sleep. I just want to travel to dreamland and SLEEP!
Where have you been wanting to go recently?
{ I'm joining MamaKat's Writer's Workshop today! }

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love taking trips too... but what's holding me back is money, not pregnancy. :0) I feel for you in that last trimester! Hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteAh. Money. That's the second reason. ;)
DeleteSometimes Pinterest is the closest I ever get to seeing all the world I want to see. You just stay put and keep incubating that little one!
ReplyDeleteI'm incubating as much as I can. I just wish the weather wasn't trying to incubate me either. I want cooler Fall weather now! ;)
DeleteHubby and I are really wanting to take a trip next month to visit an online friend of mine...but I'm also going to be like 30+ weeks pregnant and am debating about whether I'll actually feel like it or not! :-/
ReplyDeleteI'm 31wks now and I don't wanna go anywhere! LOL. But...how far is it? I think 2 hours would be my max travel time IF I really wanted to go. ;)
DeleteHi, Janice, been a while. I do feel for you. I'm having the male version of what you have...except mine will not produce a child. I've been having two large kidney stones treated, by blasting with electrosonic waves, and due to their size I have a tube between my kidney and bladder. We DID go on a trip to Seattle in August, and I found out just how nice familiar surroundings are. You know how, when you're downtown, places only have restrooms for customers? They don't care if you're having kidney problems! I will leave the rest to your...imagination, or not.
ReplyDeleteYou are still in my prayers, you and your family.
Oh no. I'm sorry to hear about your current, non-too-pleasant condition. The trouble with old age sometimes, is though the mind is still functioning, the body is falling apart. I do hope the stones will pass soon. That can't be comfortable at all. Prayers for you, my friend.
DeleteIt's all good. There are some great things happening in our life. We got a new pastor who's really engaged, and starting to get some life in our parish...and in January, our diaconate program will be starting! I'm very excited about all that. The stones will take care of themselves. God bless you.
DeleteYour blog information is interesting. I also like to visit different places in the world. I want to share my experience about everglades national park fort lauderdale with my friends. It is really a gorgeous park. We do lots of fun there. We do fishing. The river shows beautiful spectacle. The main attraction of this park attractions are rare different variety of alligator and habitat. It is really a superior place to enjoy summer vocation. We had also enjoyed there hiking.
ReplyDelete