Impractical



Amanda said to list 10 Impractical Things.  It was kinda hard, and I might've lost a few neurons, but I did it. Yay!

1.  one cup of coffee

2.  one bite of chocolate

3.  one piece of cheesecake

4.  one square of brownie

5.  toddler footwear

6.  matching socks

7.  nail polish on a thumbsucking 4 year old

8.  trash bag in a van full of kids

9.  white kids' pants

10.  hair ties for 4 year olds

And there you have it.  All of these, unfortunately, were based on experience.  How about yours?

Comments

  1. Ohhh these are SO perfect!!! visiting from The Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can completely relate to your top 4, and I think it's hard to have one bite of ANYTHING. Also, the serving size of a brownie is pretty small when you think of it. Also, white kids pants - yes, VERY impractical. My nephew's white karate pants...it's almost impossible trying to make sure they stay clean, especially in the wintertime.

    Happy Listicles Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Martial arts pants! My daughter is in Tae Kwon Do and I get so irritated when she plays in them after practice. Grass stains anyone? And mystery brown stains? Everykind of stain? LOL. Seriously. All martial arts pants should be black. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting! I sure hope you come back soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I loved your list too. Those high heels were interesting, but I would never wear one of those - no matter how much I love doggies. It looks too weird. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *gasp* who only had one cup of coffee? shocking really. Why....did they just give up and go back to bed? quitters. :)
    my 6 year old would agree with your matching socks item. she has days of the week socks -- but you won't find 2 Wednesdays on her feet come Wednesday. you may not even find a Wednesday. which really throws her brother off since he looks at her feet to find out what day of the week it is. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's pretty funny. I don't see why matching socks is a must anyway. Kids have it all right. Unmatched socks are totally more fun and shows more personality, you know? :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment