I love sunsets because it always shows me just how beautiful and awesome my God is. No one else can create such wonder and awe-inspiring event like a sunset.
It makes me jealous of people who live by the sea. To look out on the horizon and see a sunset everyday is a wonderful priviledge. I wonder if those people realize how lucky they are?
I hardly ever see the sunset at home because it's the time I put the baby to sleep. So on days I get the chance to marvel at one, I make sure to take a picture - not just with my camera, but also with my heart.
I love sunsets.
It makes me jealous of people who live by the sea. To look out on the horizon and see a sunset everyday is a wonderful priviledge. I wonder if those people realize how lucky they are?
I hardly ever see the sunset at home because it's the time I put the baby to sleep. So on days I get the chance to marvel at one, I make sure to take a picture - not just with my camera, but also with my heart.
I love sunsets.
stunning!!
ReplyDeleteI took one just the other day at my uncle's farm. Horses, green fields, and the sun going down just behind the trees. was awesome and awe-inspiring.
I am one of those people who you are jealous of. I live at the ocean. I realize how lucky I am. I never take the beauty for granted....
ReplyDeleteIt must've been really beautiful to see a sunset at the farm. I envy you! Next time, you will have to "instagram" int - yes, i can't believe I used that as a verb either - just for me!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you know how lucky you are to see that kind of beauty everyday! I miss the beach. I used to live in the OC, and I might've taken it for granted when I was there. Now I can't just go when I want to. :(
ReplyDeleteWe're all lucky where we live. Lucky to be alive. But I love sunsets and sunrises. I got to see a beautiful one over the Mojave desert last Friday. I was driving so didn't take a picture. Saw the moon rising as we left. Nice night with my love.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! I love driving at night. Actually, in love nighttime. Period. The quietness. The nightly cricket sounds.. The breeze. The stars. All of it!
ReplyDelete