Every Week Day Happiness

This is the first time I've actually sat down and thought about what happy things I look forward to everyday.  I was kinda surprised at some of my answers.  But I'm glad for this prompt today.  I think it's good to be aware of what makes you happy so you can make sure to never take them for granted whenever they happen.

10 Things I Look Forward To Every Week Day

1.  Good morning hugs!

2.  First cup of coffee.

3.  Lunch at my mom's.  My grandma cooks everyday!

4.  Finishing Cassie's Homeschool lessons.

5.  Watching at least 1 episode of any one of my favorite Korean Romance-Comedy-Dramas!

6.  Picking up Suzie from PreK and hearing about her day

7.  The Hubs coming home from work.

8.  Watching The Hubs play with the kids.

9.  Hearing Cassie play/practice piano.

10.  Spending some alone time with The Hubs.

Comments

  1. Me, just happy to have the day! Few things do not make me happy, mostly things I have no control of, I mean things to spoil the day. I don't like the news very much, but I don't let it get to me. I love my coffee moment with my wife every morning, the routine, the happiness to have a job, a good one in this economy, going to daily Mass every day, the commute, cuz I don't have to drive, and getting home.

    I embrace every challenge, even if I don't really want it. Padre Pio, whose feast day is today, had stigmata, actual bleeding wounds, for 50 years. He didn't want it. But he embraced it, pain and all.

    But yeah, I like those little things, and cherish them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sounds like very good things to be happy for. I'm kinda thankful I don't have cable cuz then I dont have to suffer watching the news these days. You know what I mean? I think I'd rather trust God won't let us destroy ourselves so quickly and easily. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only pay attention because I want to preserve this country for our children. I'm so afraid for the future, but it is in God's hands, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get morning hugs so much as full body tackle with a running start from my bedroom door.
    which is almost as good a jump start to the day as the coffee. almost.
    But daddy coming home is definitely up there -- I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing them all running to the door yelling "daddy!!"
    and then leaving him with them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you spend time alone with hubby. I should more too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. i totally do the same thing when the hubs comes home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment