Homeschool Curriculum

image



So excited for school start. Tentative start date: September 16th!

Fingers crossed....

Comments

  1. My son is starting grade 4 this year too. But thankfully I don't have to teach him because he is becoming "that boy" who feels school is dumb. great. here we go. LOL
    My middle and youngest - both being girls, are much more excited.
    Sending prayer up that you'll meet your start date and have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I dislike that "school is dumb" sentiment. Ah. Good luck with that...heh.
    Statistically speaking though, girls do much better in school than boys...in the elementary years. Maybe a little more in high school too. Then they tend to hit the glass ceiling and patriarchy takes over. Meh. I don't mean to sound feminist or anything. Just sayin'. Statistics. ;)
    On the flip side, homeschooling is still on track!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment