and it doesn't help that I am absolutely old enough to have a 9 year old child :(
How much has matured and mellowed out over the past year stuns me. It's like a turned around....and there was a young man living in my house. who still can't hit the toilet 100% of the time.....but I guess some things never change. ha
I'm still waiting for the day when my oldest mellows out. But at the same, the thought of her not talking and keeping things to herself kinda scares me a little. Catch 22 and all that, eh?
My eldest is turning 9 in a few weeks. Nine!!!
ReplyDeleteand it doesn't help that I am absolutely old enough to have a 9 year old child :(
How much has matured and mellowed out over the past year stuns me. It's like a turned around....and there was a young man living in my house.
who still can't hit the toilet 100% of the time.....but I guess some things never change. ha
I'm still waiting for the day when my oldest mellows out. But at the same, the thought of her not talking and keeping things to herself kinda scares me a little. Catch 22 and all that, eh?
ReplyDelete