It's Good To Be A Silly Mom Wednesday, October 16, 2013 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps I love photobooths. They let me get my sillies on.And my girls love it when I do that. Comments RoryboreThursday, October 17, 2013 at 5:46:00 AM PDTthe glasses are awesome!! Love silly you.I wish our mall had one of these, but it's too small.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJaniceThursday, October 17, 2013 at 6:56:00 AM PDTthe ones at the mall here dont provide props. this was actually taken when at my friend's wedding. the photographer brought a photobooth with all the props you could choose from. it was really fun. you must do it once at least in your lifetime. ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
the glasses are awesome!! Love silly you.
ReplyDeleteI wish our mall had one of these, but it's too small.
the ones at the mall here dont provide props. this was actually taken when at my friend's wedding. the photographer brought a photobooth with all the props you could choose from. it was really fun. you must do it once at least in your lifetime. ;)
ReplyDelete