cool shot! currently it is a big ole pain in the butt to me! our recent storm knocked our satellite off. so today was all about waiting for .... Cable Guy! LOL
Thanks for the update. I don't watch TV, as you know, so i didn't hear about it. And I only get Filipino news when I'm at my mom's. I will pray for them.
cool shot!
ReplyDeletecurrently it is a big ole pain in the butt to me! our recent storm knocked our satellite off.
so today was all about waiting for .... Cable Guy! LOL
thanks. had to focus the camera a million times, but i got it. also, wasn't Cable Guy a movie by Jim Carey? Do you like Jim Carey?
ReplyDeleteWe love the rain, too, but for the reason many Filipinos do...
ReplyDeletei sure wish it rained more here. but i suppose it's better than having only a wet and dry season. i don't like floods very much. reminds me of worms.
ReplyDeleteYeah, even up here, not enough. I wish it rained sometime between May and December.
ReplyDeleteKeep the Philippines in your prayers, they had a massive earthquake in Bohol and Cebu. Old heritage quality churches destroyed...165 dead so far.
ReplyDeleteMe too. I especially dislike summer here. So hot. I much prefer Philippines' hot weather over CA summer any day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. I don't watch TV, as you know, so i didn't hear about it. And I only get Filipino news when I'm at my mom's. I will pray for them.
ReplyDelete