I’ll sing your favorite song
Caress your sun-kissed hair
Hold tight your gentle hands
Be with you here or there
I’ll catch your teardrops as they fall
Mend your heart should it break
Embrace you and not let go
Make you feel better if you ache
I’ll move the mountains if you want
And blow all the dark clouds away
Stop the world from turning
Or hurry tomorrow to be today
I tell you all these
To reassure you dear
Right 'til the very end
I’ll always be near.
Caress your sun-kissed hair
Hold tight your gentle hands
Be with you here or there
I’ll catch your teardrops as they fall
Mend your heart should it break
Embrace you and not let go
Make you feel better if you ache
I’ll move the mountains if you want
And blow all the dark clouds away
Stop the world from turning
Or hurry tomorrow to be today
I tell you all these
To reassure you dear
Right 'til the very end
I’ll always be near.
a mother's promise for sure....very nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks. A promise for anyone who loves someone, I suppose. ;)
ReplyDelete