$25 Amazon Gift Card - My First Giveaway!

Thanksgiving is almost here.

And to show my gratitude to you all, for being awesome, I've teamed up with a few friends to give you extra moolah to spend!

Greta of Gfunkified, Christine of The Aums, Leah of Sandy Toes Creations, Alison of Writing, Wishing, Susi of BocaFrau, and Leslie of Time Out For Mom are all sorts of sugar, spice, and everything nice.

This is the easiest contest because all you have to do is Like and Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!  Plus, there are other options to get more chances of winning!

Good Luck!

25 amazon gift card

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

  1. i would buy my sister in law a present for my nephew, she will be having right before xmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweeted, shared on Facebook and Google +
    I'll get a post up later tonight for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your sister-in-law! How exciting. What a wonderful Christmas present (the baby, I mean) for her and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great giveaway!!!! And your very first!!! That is even better! I would probably give it away as a Christmas gift if I won----Amazon cards are always great in stockings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for giveaways! Sharing this, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for participating! And yes, gift cards do make great stocking stuffers. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a brand new baby niece - the first grandkid in the family and my first time as an aunt - and I really want to spoil her with something great. Money is tight, but this girl is so special, she deserves something amazing. I'd use it toward her gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww. What a sweet reason! And congratulations on being a first time aunt! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment