10 Randomly Awesome Quotes from Pinterest

I try to limit my time on Pinterest because everytime I open it up, a millennium goes by unnoticed, by me.  Not exactly when you have kids AND you're supposed to be doing homeschool work.

But, when armed with a purpose, Pinterest can be a good place to be - without spending an eternity there.  Stasha has a free for all Listicles this week.  I don't have a lot of time to blog.  So I plucked 10 Randomly Awesome Quotes that caught my eyes almost immediately.

Enjoy.

1.  A successful woman...

Pinterest - A Successful Woman

 

2.  The First Step

 Pinterest - The First Step

 

3.  I Make Myself Rich

 Pinterest - I Make Myself Rich

 

4.  Have A Heart

Pinterest - Have A Heart

 

5.  I Love Three Things

Pinterest - I Love Three Things

 

6.  Be Strong

Pinterest - Be Strong

7.  Don't Forget

Pinterest - Don't Forget

 

8.  I Love It When

Pinterest - I Love It When

 

9.  Someone's Umbrella

Pinterest - Someone's Umbrella

 

10.  More Patience

Pinterest - More Patience

 

And that last one is my favorite.  Actually, I should probably make it my mantra. Ahem.

Oh and guess what?  I only spent about 15 minutes on Pinterest! Is that a world record?  Well, personal record at least.  ;-)

 

Comments

  1. I LOVE QUOTES! And Henry David Thoreau!!! Excellent list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - I like the one about someone's laugh being better than the joke. I think we all have one friend who can laugh like that. And you seek EVERY opportunity to make her laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the successful woman would be my first pick, but I absolutely LOVE the umbrella graphic! Great list. Time easily escapes me as well when I'm on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The umbrella one was one of my faves too! Anyone can use it, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you laugh like that? Someday I'll hear you laugh in person. I have a loud laugh. My friends used to make me laugh a lot - especially on bus rides on the way to a volleyball game. Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Thoreau is a favorite of mine too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, I probably need to print that out and post it on every wall of my house. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment