It seems like everyday, my kids are always wondering what my favorite (whatever) is. And I always have to explain that having a favorite means only one out of everything - but they end up narrowing the favorites to 3 anyway.
Here are examples of the 3 latest questions they've asked me and my answers to them.
1. What is your favorite Pokemon (and why)?
Pikachu (cute)
Eevie (cute)
Mew (cute)

2. What is your favorite drink (not including coffee. boo.)?
fresh-right-out-of-the-coconut...coconut juice
rootbeer float
avocado shake

3. What is your favorite candy/chocolate?
Toblerone - with nougat
Hershey's Cookies and Creme
Twix
Ferrero Rocher
Truffettes de France Chocolate Truffles
Dove Dark Chocolate

Ooops! Uh...I couldn't narrow down that last one. Heh.
Well, I'm gonna go link up with Leslie now and sneak into my closet - because I've seriously got chocolate cravings now. Ahem.
So...what's your list of three?
Here are examples of the 3 latest questions they've asked me and my answers to them.
1. What is your favorite Pokemon (and why)?
Pikachu (cute)
Eevie (cute)
Mew (cute)

2. What is your favorite drink (not including coffee. boo.)?
fresh-right-out-of-the-coconut...coconut juice
rootbeer float
avocado shake

3. What is your favorite candy/chocolate?
Toblerone - with nougat
Hershey's Cookies and Creme
Twix
Ferrero Rocher
Truffettes de France Chocolate Truffles
Dove Dark Chocolate

Ooops! Uh...I couldn't narrow down that last one. Heh.
Well, I'm gonna go link up with Leslie now and sneak into my closet - because I've seriously got chocolate cravings now. Ahem.
So...what's your list of three?
Pikachu is a very big favourite in this house!! The boy (who is now 9 and I thought we'd be past this) carries him everywhere. Except school. But otherwise he's Monkey's little sidekick in life. which I guess makes sense since he does go everywhere with Ash.
ReplyDeleteOh my .... I had a rootbeer float just the other night!! my throat was so sore again, and it was just the right thing! that's my story ;)
and I love those Ferrero Rocher chocolates!! I got a big box for Christmas. And then I was sick and everyone else in the house ate them all!! Ingrates! :)
Nice to have you join me today! <3
They ate all your chocolates??!!!! How could they??!! No mercy, I tell ya. No mercy.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're feeling much better though!