Off To A Good Start

I wanted to start the New Year with a smile.

Mission accomplished.

Lots of smiles were had by all today.  There was enough food to feed a room full of animals.  There was even some karaoke.  I can't say it was good karaoke, but we had it anyway.  We were all rusty, but it sure was fun!

To add to the holiday, we celebrated my little brother's and my FIL's birthday too.  (Separate places, but we managed to drive to one then the other.)

I'm thankful for a happy day like this.  I hope it's just the first of many smile-filled days in 2014!

I hope yours will be happy as well!

image

image

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

 

Comments

  1. oh man - more food. you're killing me!
    not because I have over eaten this holiday - quite the opposite. this cold has my taste buds all messed up and I just want everything to taste as good as it looks again!
    So nice that 2014 has started off with some lovely celebrations for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fooooooddddd! I totally need to limit my relationship with food. It negates any positive gains I've been trying to accumulate since the year started!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment