It's hard not to miss grandmas! I miss my dad's mom. We lost her to diabetes, many years ago. As for my mom's mom pictured here, we almost lost her to stroke about 3 weeks ago. We're all cherishing her so much more nowadays...
What wonderful pictures! And how wonderful that your kids get to know and love and hug your grandma. My grandparents all were gone before I had kids. They know them through stories I tell, but man, wish they got to hug them.
It's truly a blessing for us to have my grandparents still around for my kids to personally know them. I never knew my great grandparents either. And yes, being able to hug them would have been a wonderful feeling!
Hi, Janice, wanted to tell you that I'm a soon-to-be great grandpa...before I'm 60 (I don't know if that's a record!). I had a topic to write about last night, but lost it in my sleep...mustn't have been very important. I'm sure it'll come back to me! God bless...
Oh this makes me miss my grandma so much!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard not to miss grandmas! I miss my dad's mom. We lost her to diabetes, many years ago.
ReplyDeleteAs for my mom's mom pictured here, we almost lost her to stroke about 3 weeks ago. We're all cherishing her so much more nowadays...
Awe! Makes me miss my great grandma!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful pictures! And how wonderful that your kids get to know and love and hug your grandma. My grandparents all were gone before I had kids. They know them through stories I tell, but man, wish they got to hug them.
ReplyDeleteIt's truly a blessing for us to have my grandparents still around for my kids to personally know them. I never knew my great grandparents either. And yes, being able to hug them would have been a wonderful feeling!
ReplyDeleteGreat grandma's are one in a million! Hard not to miss them!
ReplyDeleteHi, Janice, wanted to tell you that I'm a soon-to-be great grandpa...before I'm 60 (I don't know if that's a record!). I had a topic to write about last night, but lost it in my sleep...mustn't have been very important. I'm sure it'll come back to me! God bless...
ReplyDelete