Vacation Bible School 2014

We enrolled the girls in Vacation Bible School again this year.

The theme was: "God gave us the 10 Commandments so we can live a joyful and holy life!  Trust God and follow his L.A.W. (Love At Work)!!!

After a whole week, both girls had the the commandments memorized.  They looked forward to each day of crafts, songs, games, and camaraderie.  And the 5 year old particularly looked forward to the snacks they were given each day!



It was a great experience for them and we look forward to next year's VBS again.



Did your kids go to VBS or Summer Camp?  How'd it go?

Comments

  1. I'm thinking of signing my oldest up, but it from 6-8 pm. THought it was kind of late. But I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our church VBS starts this week --- but ours is with a twist as it's also a soccer camp. So the kids do some sports and also have the lessons. It's such a great outreach ministry for churches to do in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's pretty cool! So it's all day then? Ours was all week, morning til noon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old is your oldest? I think it's a bit late too, but it's definitely worth a try. I just suggest making sure they're well fed before going! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He will still be 3. Birthday in October! And great suggestion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment