How To Do Disney's Frozen Hairstyles



It's no joke that Disney's Frozen is probably the highest grossing animated film of all time.  Practically every little girl I saw during back-to-school week had a Frozen backpack, t-shirt, shoes, and other paraphernalia on them!

If you've got little girls and have logged in many hours of listening to several renditions of "Let It Go" this past summer, you are not going to want to miss this sale.

To get you and your little one in the spirit of the sale, zulily has put together some special tutorials on how to create the magical updos and braids of Anna and Elsa. Share (or PinIt!) these images with your friends, and don't forget to tell them about the zulily Frozen Sale too! 
You want this! --> Save up to 60% on all Disney's Frozen apparel, toys and gear at zulily on Thursday, August 28th! 






     

     







Aren't they just the cutest things ever? I think that when we wake up early enough, I might do these hairdos on my girls for school.  I know they'll totally love it!

As for the sale?  I'm so in.  After all, Christmas is just 4 months away! Start stocking up!!!

Comments

  1. My girls LOVE the hair and my little one can't wait until her hair is long enough for an Elsa braid!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been so glad that I cut my girls hair at the start of summer.
    I do not have hair talents. LOL
    and they would never sit still long enough either. not even to have Anna or Elsa hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was one time I cut the girls' hair short. So easy to manage. But then I missed the hairstyles. LOL. Now if only somebody else could do MY hair...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She would be totally cute as Elsa. For Halloween, maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment