This year, our kids will be donning Gryffindor uniforms for Halloween.
Specifically, they will be Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ginny Weasley.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find gray-colored uniforms?! Well, do you?! Everything's either navy blue or beige around here!
Anywho, you won't see my kids in full gear until after Halloween. For now, I've got 3 vids to get us all walking down the Harry Potter memory lane...
First is some guy playing the Harry Potter theme. He looks a little weird, but he's pretty darn good on the piano!
Then, re-watch all 8 trailers of the series! Quite fun, actually. Do it!
Finally, find out what the Harry Potter cast is doing now! Sure, you might know a couple of them, but I bet there'll be some that will surprise you!
Have fun!
Specifically, they will be Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ginny Weasley.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find gray-colored uniforms?! Well, do you?! Everything's either navy blue or beige around here!
Anywho, you won't see my kids in full gear until after Halloween. For now, I've got 3 vids to get us all walking down the Harry Potter memory lane...
First is some guy playing the Harry Potter theme. He looks a little weird, but he's pretty darn good on the piano!
Then, re-watch all 8 trailers of the series! Quite fun, actually. Do it!
Finally, find out what the Harry Potter cast is doing now! Sure, you might know a couple of them, but I bet there'll be some that will surprise you!
Have fun!

Those were really cool! I love the Potter films!
ReplyDeletehttp://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/
I'm glad you enjoyed them! We have all the potter films too!
DeleteI really enjoy the music from the Harry Potter movies so good.
ReplyDeleteThey really are. The composers did a great job with them - everyone can recognize it right away and they make the film come alive. ;)
DeleteThank you for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of the week!
It was fun! Have a great week too!
DeleteOh how fun!! that is great that they will be in Harry Potter costumes! My son was Harry one year -- but that was just when the final film came out and there were costumes everywhere.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe the actor who played Neville!!?? I mean... who knew he'd grew up to be THAT. gracious.
Neville....Right???!!! Still, my husband thinks he looks funny. LOL
DeleteBut Hermione? Gorgeous! And Ron...still grungy...somehow.... ;)
Malfoy....pretty cool he'll be in a tv series! It'll be interesting to see him act out other emotions! Haha!
I have every chapter on Harry Potter, and I have watched from beginning to end at least four times already. Great pickins here my friend... sorry I'm so late, but better late than never I always say! Thanks for linking up with us. Sure hope you make it a habit. What a great choice!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
DeleteYes, great movies. We love watching them too. So much that I think my daughter wants her birthday party to be Harry Potter themed! We might watch the first movie as part of the "activities." ;)
I love the Virtuosic Piano piece! Now, believe it or not, I have not seen the first Harry Potter flick. It's absolutely true. I have not watched any of these movies. They certainly are quite popular and perhaps if I can find them on Netflix then I will try one out to see what all the fuss is about. I hope y'all have a safe & fun Halloween. Great to have join the 4M crew on the dance floor this week! ;)
ReplyDeleteI definitely recommend reading the books first before watching the movies! :-D
Delete