So I've been sitting in front of the computer for 15 minutes now.....just staring at it.
I committed to NaBloPomo this month and I have no idea what to write today!!! And the day's almost over!
After almost getting in a major car accident earlier today, my brain seemed to have stopped working. I think it's stress.
And maybe a little vertigo.
So I'm writing this before my world turns sideways and goes round and round again.
And I have Alison (and Greta) to thank for the Through The Lens Thursday prompt today.
To make it fun, I used PicMonkey to do a few effects...
I committed to NaBloPomo this month and I have no idea what to write today!!! And the day's almost over!
After almost getting in a major car accident earlier today, my brain seemed to have stopped working. I think it's stress.
And maybe a little vertigo.
So I'm writing this before my world turns sideways and goes round and round again.
And I have Alison (and Greta) to thank for the Through The Lens Thursday prompt today.
"STRIPES"
Here's the original shot...
To make it fun, I used PicMonkey to do a few effects...
The ORTON effect:
The GREEN CROSS PROCESS effect:
and The CINERAMA effect:
I think I like the Cinerama one the best. Makes me look younger or something. Ha!
Which effect did YOU like best?




Comments
Post a Comment