For me, the 90's were filled with music. I was a teenager, after all, and music was a must for pretty much every part of my life.
There were motivational sports music, pining for my crush music, party music, and long bus rides music - to name a few.
But a favorite of mine was (and always has been) Christmas music.
Remember these guys?
BOYS II MEN!!! They were one of my favorite artists back then! I love how their voices harmonized. And they sang a capella too - which proved even more that they had talent.
So today, I share with you 3 of their Christmas songs - my favorites: Silent Night, Let It Snow, and Share the Love.
There were motivational sports music, pining for my crush music, party music, and long bus rides music - to name a few.
But a favorite of mine was (and always has been) Christmas music.
Remember these guys?
BOYS II MEN!!! They were one of my favorite artists back then! I love how their voices harmonized. And they sang a capella too - which proved even more that they had talent.
So today, I share with you 3 of their Christmas songs - my favorites: Silent Night, Let It Snow, and Share the Love.

Comments
Post a Comment