Musings :: Watching the Rain

I still remember the dry days of summer and the heat that went along with them.  However, even though I remember them, it doesn't mean that I miss them.

These past couple of weeks has been wet and cold.  Some rain-showers and a few thunderstorms have passed by our valley.  Sprinklers systems were turned off and we all welcomed the need to break out our boots, scarves, and fuzzy jackets.

But for the rainy days when this mom does NOT want to get wet, we stay IN.

So my little guy is reduced to enjoying the rain from indoors - looking out the windows.

Don't worry though.  I let them play in the rain.  Sometimes.

Now, for a little Friday Fill-In Fun! I'm joining Hilary at Feeling Beachie today, too!

  1. I would never touch a worm. Ever. Ew!!!
  2. Do you always breathe warm air out to make "smoke" whenever it's super cold outside?  I do.  And my kids think it's funny.  But I've made sure they know it's condensation at work, not real smoke!
  3. CHRISTMAS really is my favorite holiday!
  4. Realizing I have 4 kids now makes me scared that I'll screw up parenting even more! Ack!
Well, that was fun.  Won't you join us?

Comments