It's been a wonderfully busy day. Even though it felt long and tiring, I was happy for it. The first day of the new year was a good one.
And hopefully, the rest of the year will follow suit.
The morning was full of fun - what with all the snow we got 2 days ago, and it's still cold enough for the snow to stick around a little longer. This snow is definitely something NEW around here. It never snows here, but as they say, "there's a first time for everything!"
And speaking of first time and something new...
This is my son's first New Year......and he is my mom's NEWest grandchild! I love this photo of them because I think it perfectly conveys the meaning of "The New Generation." Don't you agree?
And that's how we ended the night, at my parents' house with full tummies and full hearts. I'm thankful for this NEW year. And I look forward to everyday with my beautiful family.


Comments
Post a Comment