Whoa. Today is a fun challenge for Monday's Music Moves Me by XMasDolly!
So I did the next best thing. I Googled it.
I landed on this page that lists bands and artists with animal-themed names.
The first name that I recognized was Snoop Doggy Dogg. FACE PALM. This guy was popular when I was in high school. He was everywhere! Why didn't I think of him?
BUT, since his songs have cuss words and questionable themes in them, I'm gonna skip him. (Although I will admit I like some of his songs because I like the beats!)
Then while on YouTube, I saw a video by this band...
Okay, so dragons are fictional, but they are animals, right? It totally counts!
Actually, I just recently discovered them. I really don't listen to the radio anymore because of the kids. But occasionally, I happen upon new songs/artists and grow to like them.
So here are two of Imagine Dragons' songs that I like the most.
This first one, my husband and daughters LOVE to sing together!
And this second one, I just like the lyrics and beat!
Did you recognize the songs? I know they get played a lot on the radio, but like I said, I don't listen to the radio. So for me, I only hear these occasionally.
Do you like Imagine Dragons? Any of their songs? Or just totally dislike them completely?
First, I completely went blank and couldn't think of a single one - besides the Beatles, which wasn't allowed. Then I thought "Red Hot Chili Peppers" but obviously, that's NOT an animal."Post songs of bands and/or people with animal names in them.The only rule is no one can post songs by The Beatles!As clarification: the band or people have to have the name, not necessarily their songs."
So I did the next best thing. I Googled it.
I landed on this page that lists bands and artists with animal-themed names.
The first name that I recognized was Snoop Doggy Dogg. FACE PALM. This guy was popular when I was in high school. He was everywhere! Why didn't I think of him?
BUT, since his songs have cuss words and questionable themes in them, I'm gonna skip him. (Although I will admit I like some of his songs because I like the beats!)
Then while on YouTube, I saw a video by this band...
IMAGINE DRAGONS
Okay, so dragons are fictional, but they are animals, right? It totally counts!
Actually, I just recently discovered them. I really don't listen to the radio anymore because of the kids. But occasionally, I happen upon new songs/artists and grow to like them.
So here are two of Imagine Dragons' songs that I like the most.
This first one, my husband and daughters LOVE to sing together!
And this second one, I just like the lyrics and beat!
Did you recognize the songs? I know they get played a lot on the radio, but like I said, I don't listen to the radio. So for me, I only hear these occasionally.
Do you like Imagine Dragons? Any of their songs? Or just totally dislike them completely?


Comments
Post a Comment