I't been a long time since I've played along with Ashley Sisk for a photography scavenger hunt. I've forgotten how challenging and fun it could be.
1. RELAX - Someone didn't get much sleep last night and fell asleep even before lunchtime, in the car, while playing on his tablet! He looked so relaxed that I wished I could've done the same thing!
2. IN MY CUP - There's only one thing you'll always find in my cup...coffee!
3. LIGHT - I captured this sunset the other day. It pretty much made my evening.
4. LOOKING DOWN - One of my favorite photos of my sons. As the baby looks at me, his big brother looks down lovingly at him. Heart. Melted.
5. WEATHER - We had unusual weather and had snow at the beginning of January and it killed most of the plants/trees around our neighborhood. I'm glad to see the cherry blossom trees are making a comeback after such freezing weather!
2. IN MY CUP - There's only one thing you'll always find in my cup...coffee!
3. LIGHT - I captured this sunset the other day. It pretty much made my evening.
4. LOOKING DOWN - One of my favorite photos of my sons. As the baby looks at me, his big brother looks down lovingly at him. Heart. Melted.
5. WEATHER - We had unusual weather and had snow at the beginning of January and it killed most of the plants/trees around our neighborhood. I'm glad to see the cherry blossom trees are making a comeback after such freezing weather!






Comments
Post a Comment